英文版 手机版
今天是: 免费咨询电话:4000-629-288    客服QQ:3408418429 电话:13816285693(微信同号)
面试英语
客房部门面试英语
餐厅部门面试英语
酒吧部门面试英语
厨房部门面试英语
其它英语
当前位置:首页 -> 面试英语 -> 酒吧部门面试英语
玩转邮轮必备英语 新技能get√
发布日期:2015-05-11
丨机场篇丨


常用单词:

baggage 行李

reserve 预订

seat 座位

economy 经济舱位

cancel 取消,撤销

byway of 途经,经过

one-way 单程

round/return 往返,返程

counter 柜台

receipt 收据,收条

baggage (美)行李

scale 称

overweight 超重

aisle 走廊

aisle seat 靠走道的座位

window seat 靠窗座位

carry-on 随身携带的

boarding card 登机牌(证)

air sick 晕机

take off 起飞


Hello,may I help you?

您好,我能为您效劳吗?

Yes,please.I’d like to book a ticket from Beijing to LONDON.

我想预订一张从北京到伦敦的机票。

When do you want to leave?

您想哪天走?

Today,Asearly as possible.

今天,而且要尽早。

ChinaAirlines. May I help you?

中国航空公司,我能为您效劳吗?

Yes.I’d like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

是的,我想确认我预订的航班。

Could you tell me your flight number,please?

请告诉我您的航班号。

MU162,leavingBeijing at 10:00 a.m.August 27th.

MU162,8月27日上午10点离开北京。

Willthis be a one-way trip?

你要单程票吗?

No,roundtrip back to BeiJingon January 3d.

我要往返票,1月3日飞回北京。

Goodmorning,Shanghai Airways,can I help you?

上午好!这里是上海航空公司,能为您效劳吗?

Goodmorning.I’d like to book a seat a flight from Shanghai to LONDON on July5th,please.

上午好!我想订一张7月5日从上海飞往伦敦的机票。

Would you like a morning or an afternoon flight?

上午的航班还是下午的航班?

Morningflight,please.

上午的航班。

I’d like to cancel my reservation on Flight AK071 to LONDON on the 23rd.My name is Eric.

我想取消23日的去伦敦的AK 071次航班的预订票。我的名字是埃里。

Just a moment ,please.Thank you for waiting. I’ve cancelled your reservation.

请稍等。谢谢,让您久等了。我已取消了您的预订票。

I want to confirm my reservation.

我想要确认机位。

Is this the right counter for CAL Flight 706?

请问这是华航706班机的柜台吗?

I prefer a window seat.

我比较喜欢靠窗的位置。

I want a seat in the non-smoking section.

我想坐在非吸烟区。

Do you have any non-stop flight ?

你们有直达的航班吗?

Can you arrange a connecting flight for conomy?

您要头等舱还是经济舱?

Do you want a one-way trip ticket or a round trip ticket?

您是要单程机票还是往返机票?

Please notify me if there is any cancellation.

如果取消航班,请通知我。

Please show me seat 32A.

请告诉我32A的座位在哪里。

Your ticket,please.Do you have bags to check in?

请出示您的票。您有包药检查吗?

Here are my bags.Can I take this as a carry-on ?

这些是我的包。我可以把这个作为随身物品吗?

What’s the weight limit?

限重多少?

Which gate shall I go ?

我在哪个门登机?

The flight will board around 8:00 a.m.at Gate 5.

在5门,航班将在上午8点登机。

Where is the rest-room?

卫生间在哪儿?

Behind that curtain.You can use it after taking off.

在那个帘子后边。飞机起飞后,您才可以用。

Could you direct me to my seat ?

您能告诉我我的座位在哪里吗?

Sure.Yourboarding pass,please!

好,请出示您的登机牌。

What are you checking in ?

你有行李托运吗?

Do you have any carry-on?

你有随身携带的行李吗?

Would you please put the bags in the scale ?

请你把行李放在秤上,好吗?



丨交通篇丨


常用单词:

taxi 出租车

fare 费用

meter 表(仪表)

change 零钱

journey 旅行

trip 旅行

entrance 入口

luggage 行李

East 东

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Front 前方

Back 后方

Side 侧旁


How long will it take to get there?

要多长时间能到那儿?

Oh,It’s only about twenty miuutes’drive.

坐车约20分钟。

Can you take me to the airport?

请到飞机场,好吗? 

Can I help you with your luggage?

我能帮您提行李吗?

No,thanks.I’d rather keep this case with me.

不用了,谢谢。我还是自己带吧?

May I have a receipt?

请给我收据好吗?

Just a moment…Here you are.

请稍候……给您。

Do you know what the fare will be ?

你知道车费是多少吗?

Whatever the meter says.

照计程表算。

Please pull in round the corner.

请在拐角停车。

Can you tell me where I can take a taxi ?

你能告诉我在哪儿乘出租车吗?

The railway station,please.

请到火车站。

Please stop by the roadside.

请靠路边停下。

All right.Would you please help me put my baggage in the trunk?

好吧。你能帮我把行李放在行李箱里吗?

But I prefer the meter.

还是开计程表吧。

Do you use the merer?

你使用计价器吗?



丨问路篇丨

A.请问如何前往 ...

Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ?

请问如何前往...?

How do I get to the airport?

请问如何前往机场?

How do I get to the bus station?

请问如何前往公车站?

How do I get to the metro station?

请问如何前往地铁站?(Metro乃欧洲常用字 )

How do I get to the subway station?

请问如何前往地铁站?( Subway乃北美洲常用字 )

How do I get to the underground station?

请问如何前往地铁站?( underground乃英国常用字 )

How do I get to the train station?

请问如何前往火车站?

How do I get to the hotel XXX?

请问如何前往XXX酒店?

How do I get to the police station?

请问如何前往警局?

How do I get to the post office?

请问如何前往邮政局?

How do I get to the tourist information office?

请问如何前往旅游资讯局?

B.请问附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by?

请问附近有没有...?

Is there a baker near by?

请问附近有没有面包店?

Is there a bank near by?

请问附近有没有银行?

Is there a bar near by?

请问附近有没有酒吧 ?

Is there a chemist's near by?

请问附近有没有药剂师?

Is there a department store near by?

请问附近有没有百货公司?

Is there a post box near by?

请问附近有没有邮政局?

Is there a public toilet near by?

请问附近有没有公共厕所?

丨酒店篇丨


I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

I'd like a quiet room.

我想要一间安静一点的房间。

I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要楼上的房间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

Is hot water available any time?

随时都有热水供应吗?

May I see the room?

我可以看一看房间吗?

Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

I'll take this room.

我要订这间房间。

Would you fill in this registration form?

麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

Could you keep my valuables?

是否可代为保管贵重物品?

What time does the dining room open?

餐厅几点开始营业?

What time can I have breakfast?

早餐几点开始供应?

Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

Where is the nearest subway station?

最近的地铁站在那里?


丨餐厅篇丨


Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗?

I’d like a quiet restaurant.

我想要一个安静的餐馆

I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere

我想要一个有着愉快气氛的餐馆

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

你能推荐几个餐馆吗?

Where is main area for restaurants?

餐馆主要集中在什么地方?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近有中国餐馆吗?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

这附近有高档餐馆吗?

I’d like to have some local food.

我想吃些当地食品

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预订吗?

Could you make a reservation for me?

你能帮我预订一下吗?

I’d like to reserve a table for three

我想订3人的桌子

How late is it open?

开门最晚到几点?

How long is the wait?

需要等多长时间?

What do you have for today’s special?

你们今天有特价吗?

I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation.

对不起,我要取消预订 

Can we have a table in the corner?

我们可以要张角落的桌子吗?

Good evening. Do you have a table for two?

晚上好,有两人的桌子吗?

May I have a menu,please?

我能看看菜单么?

May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?

What kind of wine do you have?

你们都有哪些酒?

I'd like to have some local wine.

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have Frence red wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

Could you recommend some good wine?

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

May I order,please?

我可以点餐了吗?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Do you have today's special?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'm on a diet.

我正在节食中。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

How do you like your steak?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

Well done (medium/rare),please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)。


丨医院看病篇丨


Can you describe it?

你能描述一下吗?

What seems to be the trouble?

你哪里不舒服?

I haver a headache, a serious sore throat,and a cough.

我头痛,嗓子也很痛,而且还咳嗽。

I have sharp stomachache,doctor.

医生,我的肚子疼得厉害。

How about your appetite?

你的胃口怎样?

How many tablets do I have to take each time?

我每次得服用几片药?

Two for adults,and one for children after every meal.

成人两片,儿童一片,饭后服用。

Have you got a fever?

您发烧吗?

Are you allergic to penicillin?

您对青霉素过敏吗?

When did the pain start?

什么时候开始疼的?

I have a pain in my stomach.

我胃痛。

I’m feeling dizzy now.

现在我感到头晕。

I think I have caught a bad cold.

我想我患了重感冒。

My eyes hurt.

我的眼睛痛。

Well,I am going to take your temperature.

我来给您量体温。

I have been throwing up since yesterday.

我从昨天开始呕吐。

Is it serious,doctor?

严重吗?医生?

How much is the fee?

费用多少?

Does it include the cost of the medicine?

包括药的费用吗?

I have an appointment at 10:00.

我预约的时间是十点。

Please fill this out. We ask for payment before you see the doctor. Your charge will be $20.00 for a first yisit.

请填一下这张表,我们这儿先交费后看病,第一次必须交20美元。

Keep yourself warm and have a good rest. This is your medicine. Take it according to the prescription.

注意保暖和多休息。这是您的药。请按处方说明用药。

Yes. I have a prescription from my doctor. Can you fill it for me?

我的医生给了我一个处方,你能给我配药吗?

Your prescription is ready. Just follow the directions on the bottle.

你的处方配好了。按照瓶子上的指示做就行。



丨紧急情况篇丨


I lost my credit card

我丢了我的信用卡

My purse was stolen. 

我的钱包被偷啦

I left my bag in the taxi 

我把钱包忘在出租车上啦

My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.  

当我离开的时候发现我的首饰不见啦

Did you see a bag here?

你看见这有个包了吗?

Where is the lost-and-found? 

失物招领处在哪?

Where is the police station?  

警察局在哪?

I’ve lost my passport. 

我的护照丢拉

Where is Chinese Embassy? 

中国大使馆在哪?

Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 

能找个中文员工给我吗?

I’ve lost my traveler’s checks. 

我的旅行支票丢啦

May I have a certificate of the accident, please?  

可以给我这次事故的证明书吗?

Could you make out a certificate of the theft?  

能给我这起偷盗事件的证明吗?

I’ve lost my purse with my credit card.

我丢了钱包和信用卡

Could you please cancel my card number? 

可以把我的卡号取消吗?

An accident has happened. 

发生了一起交通事故

Could you call the R company? 

你能打电话给R 公司吗?

Could you take me to a hospital? 

能带我去医院吗?

Please give me first aid. 

请给我急救


温馨提示:好东西需要分享,马上分享到朋友圈,叫上亲朋好友一起上船吧!

 

阅读次数:1243
关于我们 | 收藏本站 | 联系我们
2005-2016 All Rights Reserved cruise.com.cn 世界邮轮网 版权所有
本站信息版权所有.未经授权.不得以任何形式转载、印刷、复制使用!
  • 官方微信